Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Hosomura-san with Cat's Snacks | The Final Chapter

Hosomura-san with Cat's Snacks 

by Sanada Takado


This is it! This is the end of one of our favorite titles we've scanlated. It saddens me that such a good series is this short but I'm just happy that Hosomura-san and Snacks finally found happiness. 

We've enjoyed working on this a lot. I hope you've had as much fun reading it as we did. 

We're looking for something that has the same vibe now but until then we're working on two Darker than BLACK Official Fanbook short stories. 

Shoreijuu's Note:

That's a wrap!

This story was such a joy to follow and work with. While it got heavy at times, the story flowed well and ended on a satisfying note.

Rebel and I think this series is live action material; I'm certainly looking forward to their casting of Snacks if it does happen!

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as we did. Thank you again for being with us on this journey!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment