Thursday, June 1, 2023

Full Mental Panic! Don'tBother

Full Metal Panic! Another by Ookuro Naoto and Taichi You

Chapter 08: I Don't Ask for Anything Better

Believe me. I myself still don't know why I'm still scanlating this thing! And here's the kicker! I'm still planning on releasing the next two chapters!!! They will be released together btw. 

It's been years since the last chapter so I'm sure you all forgot something. Let me remind you. I translate this one from the French version by MMT group and they've translated it from the Italian version which of course has been translated from the Japanese! Also, I release this without proofreading. So my point is: 

Read at your own risk. ENJOY! 

Next release should be either Mokke chapter 17 or the new project I've mentioned in a previous post. Look forward to both anyways. 

PS: I'm so happy I'm getting my groove back at writing
weird/cryptic post titles here! 

1 comment:

  1. It's a suprise, but a welcome one, thanks for translating btw :)

    ReplyDelete