Sunday, June 4, 2023

Cats, Snacks & Cat Snacks!

Hosomura-san with Cat's Snacks by Takada Sanko

Chapter 04: Eating a Simple Hamburger with a Cat

Here's our new project. As I have mentioned in a previous post, If we were to go back to scanlation, it had to be for a title we both enjoy and have fun working on. We're not the ones who started this series and to be honest I'm sort of glad it's been dropped by the other group. It's like it's been created for us!

You can read the first 3 chapters at Mangadex. The previous group did such a good job typesetting this that I wanted to keep the same fonts or at least, the same expressive feel. But I am not that skilled. I spent hours trying to make it work but in vain. In the end, I opted for my own minimalist approach. I think it looks good though. 

I really hope you enjoy reading this title as much as we did. 

Next release will probably be Mokke chapter 17. 


No comments:

Post a Comment