Saturday, November 9, 2013

Revelations IV

Kumo no Graduale 
Chapter 14 | Long Evening (4th Part) 

One more chapter to finish volume 3. I don't have the 4th and final volume of the manga yet. I'm gonna fill the gap with a new project: Mokke until I find a french version of Graduale vol 4. if that takes too long, Shoreijuu will probably translate it from Japanese. 

Mokke is a work that perfectly suits our peculiar taste. It poses a challenge for me to translate it since it's heavily based on Japanese folklore and culture which is something I'm not very familiar with. Well, I'm gonna go for it and we'll see what happens. 
Read the first 4 chapters (translated by Mangascreener) on Batoto. 
I hope you'll like it. :)

And again, We still need a translator for Eleven Soul and a cleaner or redrawer too. (too much work for me >_< )



We're really busy these days so bear with us a little on the upcoming releases. 

ENJOY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment