Friday, October 6, 2023

Get the tissues, guys!

Hosomura-san to Neko no Otsumami by Sanko Takada

It's been 2 months since the previous chapter! I'm sure you guys missed Snacks! 

Notes:

I think in previous chapters we sort of alternated (unintentionally) between "Snack" and Snacks" as the cat's name. We settled on "Snacks."

You may notice I'm not very consistent with how I typeset the SFXs. Sometimes, I go all the way but most times, I just half-ass it! That's because I'm too lazy and it doesn't help that I have a slow PC that really gets on my nerves. 

I also want to ramble about the font choices! It'd be great to fit different fonts to different situations. However, I prefer simplicity. I only change fonts when the font changes in the RAW. I try my best to match the look; it doesn't always work out. Sometimes, I go full minimalistic and use only ONE font. I trust that the expressiveness of the bubble types will do the trick!

In this chapter, I think I overdid it. I enjoyed working on it though; that's all that matters! 

ENJOY!

next release should be Kiokuya chapter 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment