Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seiketsu Chapter 02


Seiketsu no Haguruma chapter 02 is finished but before you start downloading I want you to welcome with me our new translator “chthonic” who’s taking over Seiketsu from now on.

And here’s a quick update about Asahi Nagu, which was in hiatus because the team that was working on it is on hiatus too! However, I have the full script of chapter 01 so I won’t keep it in limbo anymore. I’ll finish cleaning it myself. So, expect the release soon.

Eleven Soul ch03 will take some time due to school-related involvement from KakerA’s side.

Ok, enjoy the release now. 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manga is really good, thank you very much to the team to translate it ! I'm not really good in English so I can't talk about so well as I want, but I want to say thanks to you, this manga is close to become one of my favorite. So THANKS A LOT !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks, this series is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting series definitely going to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can i help with this manga?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gets better and better^^, looking forward to future chapter^^
    Keep being awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this! Thanks a bunch for all your work!

    ReplyDelete