Friday, January 27, 2012

Status update & Announcements


It’s been 3 weeks since our last release! That is a long time I guess. Well, I’m here just for an update and a few announcements though. >_<

Starting with the on-going projects, Zodiac Game is still in the process of translation. As for Drop, I’m putting it in limbo since we don’t have a translator for it. I can translate it from French though but that goes against our policy of accurate translation. I contacted a group doing a similar project hoping for a joint but they couldn’t provide a translator either. In any case I’ll keep looking. Also, the upcoming project Seiketsu no Haguruma was translated from French (still needs proofreading – Shoreijuu will take care of it after finishing ZG ch04). Chapter 01 will be the only chapter we’ll be releasing then it goes straight to the in-limbo box for the same reason as Drop.

 Asahi Nagu is going smoothly. I personally like the series; we’re going to stick with it until the end. I hope you like it. ^_^

We are taking another road for Manga Syndrome. We’ll be closing recruitments; except for when we need staff for a specific series (like: Drop and Seiketsu no Haguruma that need translators). Other than that, we are focusing on our current members. And limiting the number of projects we’re working on too. For more details about joints and other stuff check the F.A.Q.


I almost forgot, We'll be doing a joint with another scanlation group (it's obvious that it's with another group!!! / well, you're right. it's just still too early to name the group >_< ). anyway, we will join on Eleven Soul. look forward to it if everything goes well.

We’ll be providing you with .cbr format along with the .rar files. you can open them by CDislpayEx for Windows and Comix for Linux.


well, that's it for now. please enjoy this song, one of Shoreijuu's favorites. And I hope you like it and our new blog. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment