Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sudamagaeshi

Another chapter of Mokke: Sudamagaeshi. After this, I'll only translate chapters that weren't included in the anime. 
I'm currently in unemployed mode therefore I have more time for some challenges in translation. I'm gonna focus on the next Mokke chapters (ch 7 and 11) then I will focus on the first challenge, Ad Astra, I just got the first volume in french yesterday :3 it's pretty wordy and difficult but I'll do my best not to tarnish this awesome work. Tamami's Wishful Thinking and God save the Queen will be on their way to my shelf soon. 

Chapters 24 and 25 of Seiketsu will be finished and released hopefully this weekend. 24 is done but the current arc ends in 25 so we'll just release them together. 

ok... that was too much unnecessary talk so just enjoy the chapter now!! >_<



1 comment: