Sunday, October 11, 2015

NEET mode 2.0 : Coffee in the Cubicle.

Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun is back! well not yet... We got the raw. We're working on it! :3
got a couple of pages from the mangaka's pixiv account for you :3

Kokushi Musou!! 
Chapter 19 
READ ON BATOTO
Only one chapter this time. working on two other series as well. 

ENJOY! 


Thus Spoke Rebel.
I write this rubbish when once in a while I set foot in limbo world. don't expect to read English. 

I, a stranger in the realm of real
believing in the fallacy of reality
as time branches through the infinite
I, an even stranger me,
ride along and close my eyes to see

you see through the lens of normalcy
I see through the eye of a naive dream
I see my path, iridescent skies 
colors of challenges and pains indeed
I have to be. no matter what. just be

A stranger in the realm of real
believing in the limitless colors 
of what you might know as unreal
though it is there if you believe
beyond the veil of our mind 
we all know it is there and here. 

2 comments: