Monday, October 5, 2015

Jazz, Coffee and Myself III

(this time, it's actually Aphex Twin not Jazz music. coffee and myself are still there and that's why you get these two chapters!)
Kokushi Musou!! 
Chapters 15-16

I gotta tell you it's kinda annoying working on this manga! inconsistent raw. you can see different qualities in one chapter sometimes (it's partly caused by my lazy-editor mode but still) and super long text for small bubbles! 

and then there's the series itself! it's like a melting pot of mainstream shounen from HxH to Naruto! not that I don't like it though. good as an average shounen if you will. but what the hell! i got a lot of free time these days and MS is gonna shut down in few months. Nothing to lose. I'm even planning on releasing 2 more manga hopefully after I finish this 

ENJOY! 

1 comment: