Friday, July 11, 2014

Ad Astra Ch2 VER.2

no big changes here just a fatal mistake! I'm kinda embarrassed. -_-

Publius Cornelius Scipio is the name of both father and son. to make the difference I added Africanus to young Scipio's name. Africanus is an appellation that young Scipio earned AFTER defeating Hannibal and I didn't know that until someone mentioned it in a comment. I'm grateful and I'll be more careful. 
Updates:
Ad Astra chapter 3 is almost finished but I'll take more time to re-check everything! 
Tenshi chapter 5 was supposed to be released a few days ago but unfortunately we couldn't. hopefully, we will this weekend.

Recruitment:
We need cleaners and translators and most importantly for now, an experienced proofreader to help me with Ad Astra

2 comments:

  1. I'm just dropping by to thank you for translating this manga. I reccomended it to countless groups and forums since when it came out and kinda lost my hope to read it. So, thanks!
    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome. it's a very wordy manga and requires a lot of redrawing. that's most likely the reason why nobody scanlated it before. I really hope we can keep working until the end.
    look forward to more chapters.

    ReplyDelete