Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sharks, Old Men and Skeletons!

Updates:
I'm not satisfied with the translation of Mokke c5 yet.I'll try to improve it but I can't promise I can keep translating the rest of it. therefore, it's never gonna be an ongoing project. :(

now let's turn to our other inactive projects. the most wanted series of them is Asahinagu. Shoreijuu is focused on Seiketsu for now. there won't be Asahi anytime soon unless we receive some help from some good soul translators out there >_< which brings us to Eleven Soul, we could use some help on it too. This wasn't supposed to be a recruitment post but I guess it just became one; we really need you guys to relaunch our awesome onhold projects. >_<

I put up a new header celebrating Seiketsu no Haguruma obviously for no reason other than we really like the manga. >_< 



ENJOY! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome. enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much.
    I hope you'll find a translator for Asahinagu. Been craving for it since chapter 3 was released. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am Mark. Sorry can`t help about the translator thing but if you need a Typesetter you can email me: marklin44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete