Saturday, February 11, 2012

● The Weekly Update ●


No release this week so all you have is an update. :3

There’s mixed responses about Eleven Soul from the readers and that’s obvious since you can’t tell exactly how good or bad a manga is from the first chapter. So, we’re releasing a double release next time and maybe we’ll do the same once in a while. Chapter 02 and half of Chapter 03 are cleaned; overall, the release will be ready in at least, 10 days 2 weeks from now. Thank you for being patient ;)

Zodiac Game chapter 04 is completely translated and sent to Death Toll for proofreading. However, due to our new joint policy (check the F.A.Qs for that), We are to drop Zodiac Game after concluding Volume 1. That is to say we only have one more chapter to go. I've emailed Death Toll and asked them if they'll continue it but still no reply yet so I can't tell you anything right now.

Now to Asahi Nagu, Edward sent me the full script of chapter 01 yesterday. Shoreijuu is currently proofing it. I can't tell exactly when the release will be ready but we’re hoping to release it along with Eleven Soul. I’m so excited about it as a series and as a first release that’ll have all the members’s names on the credit page. (^o^)

Shoreijuu Corner: 
I just want to thank the readers and everyone leaving comments. It's great to hear from you. I'm just as excited about Eleven Soul. I hope you enjoy the variety of our releases

Enjoy the song :D




No comments:

Post a Comment