Sunday, September 6, 2015

Brilliant Little Manga in the Woods

First,

Full Metal Panic! Another, chapter 03.
DOWNLOAD | BATOTO (sorry for the delay)

Now, let's check this amazing manga that nobody's interested in. EverydayHeroes Scans are! and today, they're my heroes. I was supposed to release Hakumei to Mikoshi - Tiny Little Life in the Woods chapter 01 today (translated from French preview) but I found out that they already released it. I wasn't planning on continuing it after chapter one; I only wanted to get it out there and hope someone else will do it. well, they already did. 
now I find myself HAPPILY fixing this post. 
Chapter 01: DOWNLOAD | BATOTO

Go to EverydayHeroes Scans and read the cute manga. :3

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter of fmp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for new chapter of FMP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new chapter of FMPA! I don't know what can I do to help you guys, as I know little of PS, AE and PR, but If I can do something to help you keep on scanlating (that doesn't involve giving you money, as I'm in Venezuela), i'd be glad to help! If anything crosses your mind, write me at guillermodz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete