Friday, January 30, 2015

The Castle is ruggedly handsome!

I only discovered Plurk recently! I'm sure everybody's wondering what planet i'm living on! well the info is need to know! 
It's actually perfect for me since I hate forums. The timeline feature is cool and helpful for live updates so if anyone have an account there, drop by for updates and questions. 

I finally found the fourth volume [FR] of Kumo no Graduale but I won't get it until late March. Still, I'm very excited to continue it after a pause of more than a year. 

We got few pages of Bible of Black ch1 done. we'll keep working on it. 

New character introduced in Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun, chapter 8

Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. In regards to the tank, I assume its suppose to be a German 'Tiger' tank (in the shadows).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! knowing that actually made it funnier!
      this series is crazy!
      thanx for the info

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

    ReplyDelete