Sunday, January 8, 2012

We're Recruiting

Yo! everyone,
I'm so damn confused about how am I gonna do all those projects?!!! >_< I keep stumbling upon interesting mangas all the time but we're so few. So, we need more members (all positions) and not just to be able to do all the projects but to improve our quality, because to put it bluntly, I'm not a good cleaner and NOT a redrawer!! I do my best though but I never get it right. >_<' Anyway, I hope we get to recruit more members (cleaners and J/E translators are top priority) to help us with the following projects:
Blood Lines [needs all positions]
Seiketsu no Haguruma [needs a J/E translator]
Eleven Soul [needs all positions]
Drop [needs a J/E translator]

and we want to continue some dropped projects:
Mardock Scramble
Coppelion
Demon 72 (we don't have the raw for this series, for now)


No comments:

Post a Comment