Sunday, May 14, 2017

MindlessDrone Presents FMPA Chapter 07

It's been quite a while! 
I'm just here to drop an FMP release. 

Full Metal Panic! Another | Chapter07: Hurry Up and Finish!

Like I said before: we're closed. Sometimes however I find a bit of time and a free chunk of brain activity that allow me to work on a few pages. The problem is that's when I'm exhausted and bored so I work like a mindless drone. 
This chapter was done under that mode in one hour before I went to sleep. I knew if I stopped in the middle I wouldn't bother to finish it until about 2 or 3 months later so I made sure I finished it no matter how bad it is. At least you get to know what's going on.

I haven't read manga or checked mangaupdates in months so when I checked last night, I kind of expected that I'd find this and other titles we worked on picked up by other groups and then I'd just crawl back to bed. no luck! 
I did find out Asahinagu's been picked up by a new group a few weeks ago and that really made me happy. I loved that manga and we really wanted to continue it but we were under a translator curse or something. we just weren't lucky with finding translators. Anyway, I sure hope the new group'll keep on it. If you haven't read Asahinagu yet, you should start! 

So that's it. it'd be healthy to consider this release a miracle and not expect another one anytime soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment