Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Mass for Atropos

Oh it's been quite a while since our previous release! 
I'm here with a new chapter kicking off the second volume of Full Metal Panic Another. Sadly, the story is moving as slow as our releases. 

There's something regarding the translation that I only realized while working on this chapter. 
(I edited this chapter while listening to Gazpacho's Missa Atropos album, hence the post title >_< )

here's how the text get some Japanese to English! 
Japanese > Italian > French > English
The French team translates this title to French from the official Italian version then Hunk translates it from French to English! 

I don't know Japanese so I can't tell how much accuracy is lost in the process. Personally, I've come to believe that accuracy in translation is a bit overrated. 

Anyways, at least today you get to read a new FMPA chapter after 5 months! 

Full Metal Panic Another
Chapter 05: 
DOWNLOAD | BATOTO

ENJOY! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for another chapter: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete