Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NEET mode 2.0: Rebel in the Shell


Kansokusha Tamami
Chapter 01: The Young Girl of the Ruling Class. 
DOWNLOAD | BATOTO

I don't think I'll continue this. 
I started translating it (from French as usual) more than a year ago as practice and then I dropped it. I didn't think (still don't) it's release material (low dimensions). I also didn't take the translation seriously so it's pretty loose and lousy in some pages. needs extensive proofreading. Font boldness is not consistent too; I continued the chapter few days ago and I used different settings. I only noticed it after I finished. 
Well, in our current situation, we're contributing with whatever we can manage so I guess it's a release material now. >_<

Mozuku, Walking! 
Chapter 08: "Single Coat"
DOWNLOAD | BATOTO

Yup, our favorite wise dog is back! 

ENJOY! 

2 comments: