Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Panic!

A new project: Full Metal Panic! Another
I don't think I have to say anything about this. it's Full Metal Panic! after all >_<
not sure if we can tell this is a good one or not based on this one chapter but come back for chapter 2 soon maybe you'll get the overall feel of the manga by then. 
NOTE: I'll probably release a v2 of this chapter along with chapter 2.

Big thanks to Hunk for letting us use his translation and for being flexible about script changes. 

Chapter 01: Like an impossible challenge. 
DOWNLOAD | BATOTO

Updates:
Seiketsu no Haguruma's back. Chapter 28 will be ready by weekend. 
So is Mokke. I'm currently translating chapter 9. it'll be ready soon too. 

ENJOY! 


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for saving this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's FMP!!!!!!!111!!!111!!oneoneone!!!!
    Thank you very much guys *______*

    ReplyDelete
  3. New FMP series, well, I'll give it a try but it probably can't be compared to quality of novel, but I'm not saying it was a bad one. I read last volumes of the original novel series and manga FMP SIGMA if I remember correctly the name it lacked some parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! You totally made my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally....someone take serious matter for this sequel story. I have been waiting it for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh a FMP sequel? Great! :) Thank you for scanlating! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you guys! i've been a fan of the saga since the beginnings :) god i'm so happy ahahah

    ReplyDelete