Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

"I will either find a way or make one" 
Hannibal

I certainly tried to find a way to keep translating this amazing manga but looks like I won't make it so I think this is the last chapter of this series from us. any group that's interested in resuming it they're free to do so.

but still, we have the tendency of picking up dropped series again (we just love our projects <3 ) so I might resume it when I have time, certainly not in the next few months though. 

Ad Astra, Chapter 03: The Awakening of the Young Lion

See you after a few months. Everything's in limbo now. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, a new chapter. Thank you, guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... really? this is the only thing i read from you guys, and you are dropping it? you even did such a great work with all the added info, what a pity.
    Anyway, it was a good chapter, thanks, i hope for this to just be a temporal stop.

    ReplyDelete