Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blossoming Faria

Seiketsu no Haguruma, chapter 26: Kodo's Declaration of War.
and here we got our first MS short story. made it in around 15 mins and when I finished I was almost certain that I AM crazy!! 
EDIT: oh and read the chapter first! link in the flag! 


FARIA flag
Updates:
Tenshi-chan ch04 will hopefully be released tomorrow or the day after. I need a cleaner and typesetter to keep a weekly schedule for this project so please apply if you wanna help out. 
about the onhold projects, I really can't translate these days (which most likely will extend to weeks) so for you not to wait for them in vain I put them onhold. 
Ad Astra ch02 is almost finished though so you can expect that soon.

Recruitment: We need translators and cleaners. check this page for specifics. 

Thus Spoke Rebel:
I gotta tell you I'm a bit disappointed with the last arc even though it's still good I thought it's lacking something. In the previous arcs Kodo was still trying to find his answer and was confused which gave room to character development that's probably why I think it was more interesting then. Now that he's confident and determined, the focus shifts to action and story which I find are not so different than what's previously been presented. However, in the next arc (which i think is the last), we have new characters and also Kujou is back in action. I'm feeling the same excitement I felt when I first started reading Seiketsu. 

To all our blog visitors from France, Seiketsu volume 1 is out in French. please support the author by buying it.

1 comment: