Thursday, March 22, 2012

Out of Boredom

today was unbelievably boring! waaay too boring!!!

I had nothing to do so I tried to redo the project pages; I hope you like them. and you should have already noticed the new theme. don't really like it myself! that was out of boredom too!
I also took off the chatbox since it's not really active. well, you can still write comments or send emails.

ok let's make this post worth reading. (don't think so! >_<) here's a short detailed status. Manga Syndrome is now back down to the founders (Rebel & Shoreijuu). So from now on, the pace will be really slow. The other members, whether they don't reply to our emails, which suggest that they won't be coming back, or they're stalling and I can't have that. I got this serious side of me who wants everything to go according to plan! sometimes, it's stupid but most of the time, it keeps things going smoothly and on a steady pace. anyway, don't worry, we'll get you your releases. ^_^
Speaking of releases, most likely, we'll be releasing the first two chapters of Tamariba by the end of this week. ah and also, Asahi Nagu is in limbo, raider and Edward hasn't replied yet. there's too many projects for just two people so we'll wait for them other than that it remains in limbo. well, I'd like to recruit but it's hard to find guys one can depend on. 

oh man! I blabber too much!!!
just wanna share this interesting pic:

Photoshop came to life!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about the team reduction. This is my first time vising. I hope things get better, and don't strain yourselves!

    ReplyDelete