Friday, February 3, 2012

Onion Talk!!!



I feel ba~d!!! We haven’t released in almost a month even though we worked so hard! We already cleaned 4 chapters of different series and I have translated Seiketsu from French but since I’m not that good at English, proofreading is certainly required. >_<

We were so eager - and still - to work on Amano Murakumo. Part 1 is cleaned; translation was lined up after finishing volume 1 of Zodiac Game. However, I was shocked today; really shocked that it ruined my day! I found out that sense-scans picked it up! :( Whatever! We are going to scanlate it. So look forward to it.

I added a page for downloads. Due to my extreme laziness today, it doesn’t look like a Download page at all! >_< and I updated the Release Log & Status page too.

Ok, I don’t want to be all talk! So here’s a small comic which I found in French. It’s as crazy as Tonari! I don’t know any info about it except that the title is Onion Head! >_< as it indicated, it’s about Onions! And there’s a delinquent too! He's pretty cool for an Onion!

♣ Get some onions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment