Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Status update & Recruitment

Well, I felt like posting something!!! >_<
One of our future projects "Asahi Nagu" is currently, being translated. and chapter 01 is 60% cleaned. for those who're wondering about Zodiac Game, chapter 04 is already cleaned by Death Toll and Shoreijuu is translating it; it should be ready soon. from my side, I'm working on a new project, (there's been a lot these days!!! >_<) Seiketsu no Haguruma, translation (from French) is done (still need proofreading) so as for cleaning. I wanted to release the first part of chapter 01 but I'll take my time and release the whole chapter instead.

aand we still need translators, cleaners, proofreaders, typesetters... 
wanna join us? comment below or send me an email
mangasyndrome09@gmail.com


Well then, for now, enjoy this Yoko Kanno piano piece from Darker than BLACK [Yin no Piano] ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment